[pure-silver] Re: 60mm WA Enlarging lens with an Omega B8?

  • From: Marvin <marvbej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 17:38:13 -0400

Thanks. The 60 mm WA lens I'm considering are made for 6 X 6, so that's not a
worry. I WAS wondering if I should use the 50 mm supplimentary  condenser and
if THAT would cover medium forma? If not and I just use the basic  condenser,
will that give even illumination? I think B8s, like non-variable condenser B2s,
require a closed match between lenses and condensers that most other condensed
enlargers.