[puduvailug] Re: Discussion - 1st Anniversary of PuduvaiLUG

  • From: Prasanna Venkadesh <prasmailme@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 20:51:15 +0530

On Tuesday, January 17, 2012, Krishnan Sethuraman <krishnan.ubuntu@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Hi
> Yes we need to setup a mailing list of our own.

Sure let's discuss about setting up our own mailing list , also it's
important to discuss about what are the activities that we need to act on
that day :)

> On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 7:25 PM, Prasanna Venkadesh <prasmailme@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>> Dear friends,
>>
>> Our Puducherry Linux Users Group was started on January 30th 2011 and
this January 30th is going to be the 1st Birthday of PuduvaiLUG.
>> Since January 30th is going to be Monday, we are in plan of celebrating
it on January 28th (Saturday) or January 29th (Sunday). Date shall be
decided soon.
>> Now the thing we need to focus is what are the events of celebration.
Its time for us to discuss in mailing list and then soon this Sunday
(22.1.2012) we shall have our live discussion during our meet up.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile