[puduvailug] Discussion - 1st Anniversary of PuduvaiLUG

  • From: Prasanna Venkadesh <prasmailme@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: puduvailug <puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 19:25:52 +0530

Dear friends,

Our Puducherry Linux Users Group was started on January 30th 2011 and this
January 30th is going to be the 1st Birthday of PuduvaiLUG.

Since January 30th is going to be Monday, we are in plan of celebrating it
on January 28th (Saturday) or January 29th (Sunday). Date shall be decided
soon.

Now the thing we need to focus is what are the events of celebration. Its
time for us to discuss in mailing list and then soon this Sunday
(22.1.2012) we shall have our live discussion during our meet up.

Looking for suggestions and active discussions from all.

--
Regards,
Prasanna Venkadesh