[puduvailug] Re: Discussion - 1st Anniversary of PuduvaiLUG

  • From: Prasanna Venkadesh <prasmailme@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 19:30:48 +0530

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 7:42 AM, Prasanna Venkadesh <prasmailme@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 8:51 PM, Prasanna Venkadesh
> <prasmailme@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>

>> On Tuesday, January 17, 2012, Krishnan Sethuraman <
>> krishnan.ubuntu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > Hi
>> > Yes we need to setup a mailing list of our own.
>>
>> Sure let's discuss about setting up our own mailing list , also it's
>> important to discuss about what are the activities that we need to act on
>> that day :)
>>

>> --
>> Sent from Gmail Mobile

Tomorrow evening by 4 PM we shall meet at 14, B-1, RAJ APARTMENT, AARUDRA
NAGAR, KAVUNDAMPALAYAM, THELAWSPET,  PUDUCHERRY - 9.

Land Mark:- Kamarajar Government Medical College and hospital at
Kathirkamam.

Interested people with ideas can share it live or can contribute here.

This is not our regular meet up, but a discussion regarding our 1st
Anniversary :-)

Contact:- Prasanna Venkadesh - 9940325718

--
Regards,
Prasanna Venkadesh