[puduvailug] Fwd: [Ilugc] GLUG meeting on Jan 22 - regarding RMS visit

  • From: Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "vlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 08:51:47 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Shanu" <shanuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Jan 18, 2012 2:27 AM
Subject: [Ilugc] GLUG meeting on Jan 22 - regarding RMS visit

Hi all,

As you all know, RMS visit is happening on 6th Feb. FSFTN is
conducting a meeting of all GLUGs in and around Chennai on Jan 22nd.
Meeting will happen in IIT-Madras CS-32. We request all the GLUGs to
participate in the meeting to discuss regarding organizing the event.

If your college do not have a GLUG and you would like to be part of
the organizing team for RMS visit, please contact us. All Free
Software enthusiasts who are interested in this may please mail or
call us.

Contact:
shanu@xxxxxxxxx 9884792347
alagunambiwelkin@xxxxxxxxx 9962240050

Please forward this to all Free Software and public mailing lists you know
of.
--
Thank you,

Shanu S Sukoor