[pskmail] Re: Server stomping on client.

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 17:39:01 +0200

Hi,

I am experience exactly the same problem that the server is "stomping" on
the client.
Tried to day setting the txdelay to 8 without any change.

This problem have I not experienced before! Can there be something that is
different in the latest server update?

Franz, OE5RTL, tested against my server yesterday and gave this report:
> What I can see:
> - your server is working well
> - audio-signal sounds good
> - the connection-time-outs will be caused from the thunderstorms
> - server continues data-transfer correctly when reconnected
> - sometimes I heard data-collisions (modem-tones after switching back
> rx) but I could not identify where these packages came from.

I did the same test from SA6BQZ today and all the time the server "stomped"
on the client!!

Anyone got any idea?