[pskmail] Re: Server stomping on client.

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 15:03:46 +1000

Steve,

There is something wrong with the behaviour of the code there. This is not
the behaviour that is intended.

Can you try the stable version 1.5.0 from the www.pskmail.org download site
instead of the alpha and see what behaviour you get, otherwise we have too
many variables and we will be chasing our tail.

73, John