[pskmail] Server stomping on client.

  • From: Steve <stevez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 18:50:35 +1000

Hello,

The server stomping all over the client is 100% reproducible in my case. The packet below is the entry in the console (that pskmail_server is run from) that coincides with a transmission that _ALWAYS_ transmits over the top of the client. It's just after I connect and the server sends a message telling the client that "it cannot find any mail". After that first collision the whole session becomes a mess with both sides talking over each other, seeing the resultant frame loss, and so drop down into Thor22 mode. They still talk over the top of each other though.

0 Sending poll with havesoh: 0, maxidle: 11.998258103927, Shortidle: 8.95053974787394, currentidle: 9