[pskmail] Re: QSY

  • From: Glenn Roeser Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 10:37:58 -0400

Hi John,
The CPU percentage continually jumps from one value to another at all
times. The highest that I saw it go to was 82% but only for a second, then
the lowest value was at 24%.
Thor22 is the most hungry, it was in Thor22 that it reached 82%. PSK250R
highest percentage of use was at 74% and again only for a second then it
changes value.