[pskmail] Re: QSY

  • From: Glenn Roeser Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 11:02:37 -0400

Bernard,
Tweaking is a good thing and I am enjoying it all. I am not bothered in the
least by all of these little adjustments. Pskmail has a very bright future
as far as I'm concerned, it could play a big part with EmComm, it just has
to catch on here in the U.S.
As far as my PC goes, it was advertised as the "smallest desktop in the
world." It has this tiny little tower and it is an Asus eee. CPU N270 @
1.6GHz with 0.99 GB of RAM.