[pskmail] Re: No Connection

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 21:06:16 +0200 (CEST)

The new client (1.3.4) sends a mode table to the server on connect.
You can configure the mode table yourself (Preferences->Edit->Modes).
Both client and server (1.4.0) are alpha, so they are not guaranteed to work.
Of course they have been tested thoroughly, and it works fine here,
but there is no guarantee that it also works your end...

I'd like to find out why it does not work for you...

http://pa0r.blogspirit.com