[pskmail] Re: Fldigi

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 08:28:29 -0600

I have compiled the latest fldigi with the latest hamlib and fltk. I works great here on Mandriva 2007 with an old Celeron 466. PSK31 is no problem receiving. I start it in a different directory so it doesn't see the PSKmailserver file and lock to 1000Hz.

73 - Fred - wb5con

Rich Hudgins wrote:
Has anyone tried to use Fldigi by itself on regular psk31 stations? I have tried it several times and could not decode any of the signals at all. it seems to work just fine with itself, but not another station running some other program. I tried to install the newist version of fldigi 1.23 and it would not run on the version of mandriva I have loaded. 2007_1_1 ...
Rich Hudgins
n5ale