[pskmail] Re: Fldigi

  • From: Hestenes John <johndhestenes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 20:12:22 -0700

I like what I am hearing, but PSKMail on android and other smartphone
is more likely to increase than to decrease.
I have a used Samsung Moment android phone that was recently given to me by my
son.
If for no other reason than "fun", I would like to try to run PSKMail on it.
I don't have a clue as to how to start.
Can someone identify links to helpful resources, methods, examples?

John KJ6CVB