[pskmail] Re: Antennas

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:21:16 +0200

PI4TUE uses a WARC vertical on top of a 200 ft building.

I am using a full wave vertical loop for 30m, which happens to work on 80m
(NVIS) as well..

When I ping a get answers form SM0RWO, PI4TUE, S52FAA-0 and IS0GRB-3 most of
the time.
EU is covered pretty well.

On the RV I use an end-fed inverted V for 30 with 6m fishing rod mast.

All,

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com