[pskmail] Antennas

  • From: "Decossas, Michael" <Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 07:38:21 -0500

All,
       Mike, here in New Orleans, just a question for everyone on the group. Is
there a preferred antenna type? Vertical, horizontal, VEE etc.

On the testing server I have set up, I am running a 30M inverted "VEE" style
wire antenna at about 30'.

For 30M, what is everyone else using? What kind of "coverage" are you getting
and who, if anyone has decent propagation after about 9:00pm...

Just some questions.

I am almost done testing the server side, e-mail is flowing in and out, now to
just get the web monitoring part going....

Thanks,

Mike-KB5OZE