[projectaon] Re: Update Illustrations for LW 3-8

  • From: "Thomas Wolmer" <angantyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 21:10:35 +0200

2006/5/19, Jonathan Blake <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>:

On 5/19/06, Thomas Wolmer <angantyr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2006/5/18, Jonathan Blake <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > Since we've updated the image files for the first eight Lone Wolf
> > books, we need to update the XML to use these new files. The Spanish
> > group is using the English XML files as a starting point to. It would
> > be best if we could get these files up-to-date before the Spanish
> > group uses them.
> >
> > Where are we in the process of switching to the new illustration files?
>
> I feel addressed... [...]

Thank you. Sorry if you felt like I called you out. :)

No problem. I probably need someone to kick my butt once in a while....

Here is a 03tcok.xml produced while developing some script support...
so I feel that it needs some sanity checking before it's worth even
checking it in.

http://www.projectaon.org/staff/thomas/03tcok.xml

Note that not only the illustration filenames and dimensions are
bringing it up to date with the latest and greatest in our DTD and XSL
stylesheet. (When will we dump the DTD and start using an XML schema
instead? :-)

With now hopefully better working scripts, I'll make an 04tcod.xml as
well tonight.

By the way, Simon, did you have revised maps too somewhere?

--
Thomas