[projectaon] Re: Ian Page Contact Letter Draft

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 21:07:53 +0100

David Davis wrote:

Maybe the bit about "errors" does sound a little bald.
I think it might be kinder to put it in the context of all the books. How about something such as:
"As with all Joe Dever's Lone Wolf gamebooks, we have been able
to take advantage of feedback from the sizeable fan community for the books, and correct any little bugs in the rules and add explanatory footnotes
for sections which sometimes caused confusion for players". - I dunno, that's a bit waffly too :)

Yeah, taken on board, David. I'll probably go with your phraseology, unless anyone else cares to improve on it? The weird thing is, when I wrote the sentence originally, I was referring to problems /we/ introduced, either at the OCR/proofreading stages, or by improperly implementing the illustrations--how many times did we discuss where to put those small illustrations in the books?!. The errata simply didn't occur to me! >_<