[projectaon] Re: Ian Page Contact Letter Draft

  • From: "Jonathan Blake" <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 08:40:51 -0700

On 5/20/06, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Now we have finally turned in an error-free (we hope!) version of each of the
Grey Star books, we are in a position where we would certainly be interested in
making such works available, if you are still amenable to it. (We also took the

If there is some concern about this phrasing, perhaps saying "Now we have finally turned in an error-free (we hope!) _transcription_ of...". This should imply, I believe, that the errors were our fault. :)