[projectaon] Re: Update Illustrations for LW 3-8

  • From: "Jonathan Blake" <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:32:00 -0700

On 5/19/06, Thomas Wolmer <angantyr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2006/5/18, Jonathan Blake <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Since we've updated the image files for the first eight Lone Wolf
> books, we need to update the XML to use these new files. The Spanish
> group is using the English XML files as a starting point to. It would
> be best if we could get these files up-to-date before the Spanish
> group uses them.
>
> Where are we in the process of switching to the new illustration files?

I feel addressed... I haven't touched the XML files in a couple of
months due to lots of distracting real life or at least semi real life
stuff. Last I did I felt that replacing the images and at the same
time switching over to <illref>s was a real drag, so was thinking of
how to automate as much as possible of it... this weekend is
theoretically not a very busy one for me, so I'll see what I can do.

Thank you. Sorry if you felt like I called you out. :)