[projectaon] Re: Mass Errata Listing

  • From: Benjamin I Krefetz <krefetz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 12:11:33 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010, Simon Osborne wrote:

Also, while we're on the subject, the above fix would also fix the following:

BOOK 25:
(er) The Story So Far: which comprise of -> which comprise OR which are comprised of ["Rimoah informed you that Gazad Helkona is occupied by Xaol and his cohorts, which comprise of Hammerland bandits and remnants of the army of Darklord Chlanzor, the former ruler of this city-fortress."]

I'd say this is a different situation because, semantics aside, "which comprise of" is straight out grammatically incorrect. Also, in this case, either "which comprise" or "which are composed of" don't look awkward (at least to me), so I don't think we need to be going to the thesaurus here :)

Cheers,
Ben