[projectaon] Re: Last of the 20tcon errata

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 17:11:13 -0800

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 3:53 PM, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> (er)    260:    quiver -> Quiver(s) [It is possible to carry multiple
>>> Quivers cf. Book 8 Section 168]
>>
>> fixed already?
>
> No; it has been fixed to "Quiver", but should it be further altered to
> "Quiver(s)"?

Ah! I don't know if I like the idea of correcting this every time a
Quiver is mentioned. A footnote in the rules (or even just a mention
in the Rules Handbook) should be enough. Agreed?

>> That's the end of the errata (at least as of the time when I gathered
>> them). Now if I can get some time to finish the illustration
>> transcription.
>
> But there's more! :-)
>
> (er) 105: eerie green light -> eerie, green light

agreed

> (er) 200: psychic disciplines -> psychic abilities [so: To avoid a
> capitalised "Disciplines" which seems somewhat out of place]

agreed

> (er) 251: eerie yellow luminescence -> eerie, yellow luminescence

agreed

> What's (known and) left to look at (a plea for help!):
>
> (ft) 260: [It is possible to carry multiple Quivers cf. Book 8 Section 168]
> [Wording?]

See above.

> (ft) 330: [James Chown: When deleting items in the last three spaces of the
> backpack, what happens if nothing is there? According to the wording, if
> nothing is there - nothing gets erased. But was the meaning obscured with
> the last three backpack items removed?] [Answer? Wording?]

I know we've footnoted something like this before. Does anyone happen
to remember where?