[projectaon] Re: Last of the 20tcon errata

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 23:53:55 +0000

Hi

Presume all are correctly Fixed/Rejected unless otherwise stated. ;-)

Jonathan Blake wrote:
(er)    258:    reply, 'but the -> reply, 'the [ik: I think the "but" is okay
as reply to what Rimoah says in section 27 (the only one leading to 258).]

I see what you mean, Ingo. Perhaps changing it like the following would help?

'But with respect, Lord Rimoah,' you reply, 'the scabbard...'

Yeah, that makes better sense to me. Fixed as per your solution, Jon.

(er)    260:    quiver -> Quiver(s) [It is possible to carry multiple Quivers
cf. Book 8 Section 168]

fixed already?

No; it has been fixed to "Quiver", but should it be further altered to
"Quiver(s)"?

That's the end of the errata (at least as of the time when I gathered
them). Now if I can get some time to finish the illustration
transcription.

But there's more! :-)

(er) 105: eerie green light -> eerie, green light
(er) 200: psychic disciplines -> psychic abilities [so: To avoid a capitalised "Disciplines" which seems somewhat out of place]
(er) 251: eerie yellow luminescence -> eerie, yellow luminescence

What's (known and) left to look at (a plea for help!):

(ft) 260: [It is possible to carry multiple Quivers cf. Book 8 Section 168]
[Wording?]
(ft) 330: [James Chown: When deleting items in the last three spaces of the backpack, what happens if nothing is there? According to the wording, if nothing is there - nothing gets erased. But was the meaning obscured with the last three backpack items removed?] [Answer? Wording?]

See <http://www.projectaon.org/en/Errata/TheCurseOfNaar> for the current state
of play.