[projectaon] Re: LW refresh: some capitalization issues

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 21:51:38 +0000

Thomas Wolmer wrote:

I have slowly started looking at the collected issues to be corrected
in the big upcoming refresh. The EC is apparently not updated, so
there are some email archeology exercises ahead, even though Simon has
gone to great lengths to keep track of what has been reported.

By my reckoning, the earliest issues not added to the Editor Companion would from April '05; all stuff earlier than that was definitely added to the EC (hope that helps!). Since about mid-July I've been keeping all Errata reports separate from other PA mails, and colour-coding the mails depending on whether they have been implemented or are still outstanding. I probably have too much time on my hands. ;-) But this does mean you only have about 4 months' E-mails (Apr-Jul '05) to trawl through--I hope.

I can tell you that since July 21st, we have received 12 separate outstanding E-mails of Errata (and three more pertaining to 01HH which are all recorded in the XML file):

* nine regarding Books 1-16

* one for Book 17

* one for Book 20, and

* one for California Countdown (the infamous nonexistant Strength stat from Section 111, as reported by Arthur Chu).

Should I cobble all of the nine relevant mails into one mail and send them, or have you got them all?

Also of possible interest in your quest is a slightly updated version of the 10TDOT map here:

http://projectaon.org/staff/simon/10TDOT-map.jpg

I fixed the label for 'Moggador Forest' which is missing the 'ST' in the current version:

http://projectaon.org/xhtml/lw/10tdot/map.jpg

Hope it helps. ( I really want to see these updated and fixed!)