[projectaon] Re: LW refresh: some capitalization issues

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 20:08:35 +0000

Thomas Wolmer wrote:

2006/1/7, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
[blah, blah]

Ah, game terms is one thing of course. But I was thinking of issues
like "monastery" in "Monastery of the Kai", or standalone, Capitol,
etc.

You see, this is why I shouldn't post when I'm ill--I end up talking rubbish! >_<

Yes, I see what you mean; though I'm also leaning towards Jon's reasoning. After all, there is only one Monastery, while there can be many monasteries. That said, there's also only one king in Sommerlund, but that as a standalone title is capitalised. Perhaps the capitalisation of (in this instance) Monastery does highlight 'Lone Wolf's' perception of it as being a place of great significance and importance?

And it also makes Jon's job a lot easier; I can't fault the guy for trying to simplify things a little! ;-)

So how is Deathlord coming on . . . ? ;-D