[projectaon] Re: Grey Star action chart

  • From: Alan Schlieper <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 07:46:21 -0700

Eric,

Also, you ARE getting something out of it.
If you don't spend that one point, you are using
the staff as a normal non-magical wooden staff,
which puts you at a -6.

So instead of being at a -6 you get "times 1" damage.
That's the benefit.

Regards

Alan Schlieper
Senior Support Engineer
USA p.              (310) 602 4030                    BQE Software Inc.
Australia p.     0011 1 310 602 4010         2601 Airport Drive, Suite 380
UK p.                00 1 310 602 4010              Torrance, CA 90505
e.  alan@xxxxxxx<mailto:alan@xxxxxxx>
w. www.bqe.com<http://www.bqe.com/>
Forgive me while I satisfy our attorney with this confidentiality statement:
This e-mail
and  any hyperlinks or attachments are intended only for the designated email
recipient(s).
If you are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by return
email.
Please do not disclose, forward, copy or blind copy the contents of this email
to anyone
without written permission from BQE Software, Inc.