[projectaon] Re: Fwd: do you want help????????

  • From: Sam Seaver <samseaver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 12:10:40 -0500

OK, so if I understand this, he is saying that people who were
interested in the Spanish version of the books already have more than
twice the number of translated books than are available in the Spanish
section of Project Aon, and he's saying that there is no equality (for
want of a better word) of the resources devoted to the Spanish version
as opposed to the English version.

It seems that there could be a number of people who have a lot to
offer to the Spanish section, but instead of collaborating, or trying
to get involved, are just waiting on you guys to perform, when,
clearly, they don't have a good idea of what is happening with the
English versions, and that there is a lack of translators/volunteers,
for the Spanish version.

Maybe you could update the front page of the international
translations to summarize the need for volunteers and contributions,
and to detail how the primary goal of Project Aon is to get the books
online as complete as possible, regardless of the language.

--
Graduate student
Northwestern University

http://amaral.northwestern.edu/people/seaver/