Re: ssh client

  • From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 20:08:37 +0100

Hi Laura,

The Cygwin download page has a search box. Just type ssh when you get to the page, then switch to JAWS cursor and arrow down. You will find that only the Net category remains. Arrow left until you hear blank after the N of Net then do a left mouse button. The filtered Net category will open and you should then find that openSSH is the bottom item. Still in JAWS cursor, arrow down until you are on the correct line then arrow right until you hear skip. Left mouse button again and you should hear the version number if you read the line. Control + page down should then do the download.

 hth

Martin

----- Original Message ----- From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
 On 2010-07-19, at 2:39 PM, qubit wrote:

Thanks, I just tried executing openssh and it wasn't found. But I'll see if
   I can download it somewhere.
   Little nits can take so much time. I appreciate the info!
   Thanx.
   --le

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Bauer" <holdsworthfan@xxxxxx>