Re: Tutorial etc. related to python for S60 mobile phones

  • From: "Ishe Chinyoka" <chinyoka.consultant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 20:46:32 +0200

Hi Jacob,

Thanks, thanks so much for this reference! I was looking for something like
this for ages and you will never know my gratitude for sure!
Well, for anyone interested in this stuff, it appears there is a full text for
mobile applications development by the same guy. He links it for those who can
get the book from Amazon and Wiley.
I have got the book, so if anyone wants it, or if more people like this book, I
will simply post this onto this list. I have got a number of Python books
including latest editions of some popular texts. I would be glad to share them
with any Python enthusiast.

Thanks Jacob for this tutorial: I have already fallen in love with it!

Cheers,

Ishe