From: "Jim Bauer" <holdsworthfan@xxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 1:25 PM
Subject: Re: ssh client

Cygwin does have an Openssh package. I have no experience with it, but
here's the information from setup.ini:
openssh
sdesc: "The OpenSSH server and client programs"
ldesc: "OpenSSH is a program for logging into a remote machine and for
executing commands on a remote machine.  It can replace rlogin and rsh,
providing encrypted communication between two machines."
category: Net
requires: bash coreutils crypt csih cygrunsrv cygwin diffutils editrights
gawk g
rep libopenssl098 zlib libwrap0 libgcc1 libssp0 libedit0
version: 5.5p1-2
install: release/openssh/openssh-5.5p1-2.tar.bz2 759479
156f9beebf4bfbf049ca201b
d8b6fb11
source: release/openssh/openssh-5.5p1-2-src.tar.bz2 877206
b768b95315ff55a48ee19
5c552f8b800