Re: looking for work and tutorial.

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 18:54:14 -0500

Hey Tyler --
Great news! What school are you going to?
When do you start? Do you want to work during the semester or just before? If
you want a quick programming job, have you looked at www.rentacoder.com?
  When I was in school I worked as a teaching assistant and tutor/consultant
nearly the whole time I was there. I enjoyed consulting, but of course this is
only needed during the semester so you'd have to work while studying.
  I recommend teaching/consulting as the process of teaching helps you to
understand the subjects you teach a lot better, which can assist you in more
advanced classes.
  Good luck and I hope you stay in touch.
  --le