RE: free c++ compiler

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 07:19:17 -0500

Hi,
If you can somehow tell the characteristics of the edit window, you can use a
little JAWS scripting to force the Braille display to see all or most of the
window. Or there may be a way in the program to show the edit window full
screen. I can help you with the JAWS scripting part.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.