Re: free c++ compiler

I don't know about dev c++ itself but the fork of it that is Wx Devc++
will let you see your error messages.  I'd imagine it's the same with
the regular Dev c++ so just tab a bit in your project until you hear
the compiler tab mentioned.  Then tab to the tree view of messages and
arrow down through the error messages.  You may have to go into your
view menu to make sure the compiler window is displayed.

Hth,
Alex M

On 2/7/11, Kristoffer Gustafsson <kg84@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi.
> Thanks, now I found out how I shall do.
> Only the error messages problem left:)
> /Kristoffer

>>> typescript.1 then typescript.2 and so on if more than one script run is