Re: ewby on programming need some tips and tricks

  • From: "ridge007@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Ridge007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 18:47:06 -0500

I've been experimenting with python code. I discovered one IDE that
automatically indent python code. For instance, in python whenever a : is
encountered, the : indicate the beginning of a code block. Like any other
language, it is user preference and usability that matter the most. One
man's opinion