Re: about pricing and comersial products

  • From: "inthane" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 23:21:31 -0700

if you go to the national foundation for the blind's web site:
www.nfb.org

they have a list for entrepreneur's

I would set up a website with a purchase plan which can be run through PayPal.com for security and processing

you can see if you can get it accepted at www.download.com they will bump the price a couple dollars, and take care of all the crud for you along with it coming up on any search that comes close to its purpose on there site and they get thousands of searches a day there

contact all the blind organizations you can find with searches and let them know about your product and that it is by the blind for the blind, some of them may help

hmmm, other things that have been done is to contact guide dog agencies and other blind agencies and let them know about the software and see if there interested, a free copy to a place like that if they use it can generate interest as folks want it for there home and the like.

I see the list transfer has taken place no matter the feelings of the folks on the programming blind list, well I gave you my best, but I think I will be very mute from this point on

you yourself are welcome to contact me for working on other ideas for marketing your product!

inthaneelf
inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Moderator, Blind Access Help.
. Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises