RE: about pricing and comersial products

Hey, Hey, hey!  This is supposed to be a community affair, not a war zone.

-----Original Message-----
From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Littlefield, Tyler
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2011 5:14 PM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: about pricing and comersial products

 >I also created a reg system, which can't be cracked.
If you're using AutoIt, I'm sure it can. If Freedomscientific with all their
devs can't manage to keep Jaws from being cracked, and you can't write a basic
menu in AutoIt, I don't bank on that to much.
On 10/5/2011 2:19 PM, Nikola Stojsic (NS studios) wrote:
> Hello all.
>

> I hope that someone will reply me.
> I want to create a comersial title. It's one program called information
> technology 1. That's a book simulator which is self voicing (voice is
> recorded in studio for Serbian language). And it's a very useful program.
> I'll request for that something about 10 euros.
> I also created a reg system, which can't be cracked.
> Do you have experionces about selling programs, or games (windows software
> exactly).
> Can you suggest me how to collect users.
>
> Nikola Stojsic (NS studios)
> e-mail: ns.studios1@xxxxxxxxx
> skype: nikola.stojsic
> aim: nikolastojsic
> web site: http://www.nsstudios.tk

Take care,
Ty
Web: http://tds-solutions.net
The Aspen project: a light-weight barebones mud engine
http://code.google.com/p/aspenmud

Sent from my toaster.