about pricing and comersial products

  • From: "Nikola Stojsic \(NS studios\)" <ns.studios1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 22:19:19 +0200

Hello all.

I hope that someone will reply me.
I want to create a comersial title. It's one program called information
technology 1. That's a book simulator which is self voicing (voice is
recorded in studio for Serbian language). And it's a very useful program.
I'll request for that something about 10 euros.
I also created a reg system, which can't be cracked.
Do you have experionces about selling programs, or games (windows software
exactly).
Can you suggest me how to collect users.

Nikola Stojsic (NS studios)
e-mail: ns.studios1@xxxxxxxxx
skype: nikola.stojsic
aim: nikolastojsic