Re: about pricing and comersial products

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 15:13:54 -0600

>I also created a reg system, which can't be cracked.
If you're using AutoIt, I'm sure it can. If Freedomscientific with all their devs can't manage to keep Jaws from being cracked, and you can't write a basic menu in AutoIt, I don't bank on that to much.
On 10/5/2011 2:19 PM, Nikola Stojsic (NS studios) wrote:
Hello all.

I hope that someone will reply me.
I want to create a comersial title. It's one program called information
technology 1. That's a book simulator which is self voicing (voice is
recorded in studio for Serbian language). And it's a very useful program.
I'll request for that something about 10 euros.
I also created a reg system, which can't be cracked.
Do you have experionces about selling programs, or games (windows software
exactly).
Can you suggest me how to collect users.

Nikola Stojsic (NS studios)
e-mail: ns.studios1@xxxxxxxxx
skype: nikola.stojsic
aim: nikolastojsic
web site: http://www.nsstudios.tk

Take care,
Ty
Web: http://tds-solutions.net
The Aspen project: a light-weight barebones mud engine
http://code.google.com/p/aspenmud

Sent from my toaster.