RE: Windows Accessible Remote Access?

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 07:15:46 -0500

Hi Kerneels,
Window-eyes and JAWS do this. I'm unsure if other screen readers do. I know
that NVDA doesn't do it. I don't have experience doing this with Window-eyes.
With JAWS, you have to install JAWS on the server. You can install it without
video hooks if you know you won't be physically at the server. You have to
install it on every server you will be remoting to.

If this works out for you, I'd be glad to give you more details about how I
like to work with it and so on.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.