RE: Windows Accessible Remote Access?

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 07:18:04 -0500

Hi,
Over on the NVDA Development list, there was some talk about this. The
developers said that for it to work, NVDA would need to be installed on the
server side. I believe that they have no plans to work on this immediately.
Maybe a Python hacker on this list can get involved.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.