Re: Why isn't Open Office on Windows Accessible?

  • From: "Don Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 02:37:41 -0400

Is all Android app development based on Google's version of Java?  Are there
reasonable resources I can point developers to for Android accessibility
implementation?  As a potential user / tinkerer, I would like to know as well
and hopefully be in a better position to provide positive feedback.

Will the threatened Oracle lawsuit of Google over Java damage Android's
success?  Will it destroy inovation and Open Source if they win?

Don Marang

There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real
substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working on
things that matter.
Dean Kamen