Re: Why isn't Open Office on Windows Accessible?

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 12:21:09 -0400

Well, Oracle bought Sun Micro Systems, so they bought Java along with
everything else owned by Sun. Now, since Android is written in Java
and runs atop a virtual machine, Oracle is trying to say that they are
entitled to some of the money made by Android since it is written in a
language Oracle now owns.

--
Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)