Re: Which PYTHON Compiler

  • From: "rrdinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:09:34 -0800

Hi Jim

I had heard in the past that the Active State version of Python did not work with jaws. If you are using it, I assume it now works with jaws. So my question is: does Active State Python have an environment (maybe like IDLE), but one that works with jaws? If the environment does not work well with jaws, what do you see as the advantage of Active State?

Thanks,

Richard
----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>