Re: UML tool

Nope, didn't get it.


Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt

View my LinkedIn Profile
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ezufelt



On 2011-05-04, at 10:25 PM, inthane wrote:

> I'm not entirely sure but it was being done in dot net, either C# or VB or 
> both
>  
> I sent it to you, did you not get it?
>  
> elf
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: E.J. Zufelt
> To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 2:36 PM
> Subject: Re: UML tool
> 
> Hi,
> 
> Do you know what language the tool was being developed in
> 
> Thanks,
> Everett Zufelt
> http://zufelt.ca
> 
> Follow me on Twitter
> http://twitter.com/ezufelt
> 
> View my LinkedIn Profile
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/ezufelt
> 
> 
> 
> On 2011-05-03, at 4:16 PM, inthane wrote:
> 
>> I have the files for a partially worked up UML tool someone was fabricating 
>> and had gotten working, but it does need more work, would you like a copy.
>>  
>> the originator became to ill to continue and left it with me to distribute 
>> to anyone interested in working on it.
>>  
>> let me know,
>> elf
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: E.J. Zufelt
>> To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 5:43 AM
>> Subject: UML tool
>> 
>> Good morning,
>> 
>> I am wondering if anyone knows of a UML tool that is accessible with a 
>> screen-reader on Windows, OS X, or gnome.
>> 
>> Thanks,
>> Everett Zufelt
>> http://zufelt.ca
>> 
>> Follow me on Twitter
>> http://twitter.com/ezufelt
>> 
>> View my LinkedIn Profile
>> http://www.linkedin.com/in/ezufelt
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
> 
> 

Other related posts: