Re: Sodbeans 1.0 Released

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 16:44:14 +0200

Ok, am busy downloading the SDK from here:
https://cds.sun.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/CDS-CDS_SMI-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewProductDetail-Start?ProductRef=java_ee_sdk-6u1-wjdk-oth-JPR@CDS-CDS_SMI

Hopefully right one, but it also mentioned netbeans for example.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA