Re: Sodbeans 1.0 Released

  • From: Andreas Stefik <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 18:53:30 -0500

Sounds good. If you have issues after you get it installed, you are
also welcome to file tickets with us as well. If it turns out that
it's actually a bug in NetBeans, we'll close it and file it with the
NetBeans team as well.

You can file tickets for our tool here:

https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sodbeans/wiki

We've tried it with voice over and it seems to be relatively
accessible. Your mileage may vary,

Stefik