RE: Seeking collaborators for a fruitbasket in Adobe Flex

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindwebbers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 11:49:34 -0400

Jamal, are you thinking then that it will work via firefox? I can't remember
whether flex can be run stand alone, I'm thinking no?

IE9 exposes UI Automation and MSAA through a broker, right? Thus, if you want
IAccessible2 bindings, you're going to have to go
through Firefox to get them?

Take care,
Sina