RE: Python?

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 08:19:30 -0500

In the Linux environment provided the command line Linux is already talking
either through a two computer solution or the operating system is talking
because some speakup version was installed absolutely no problem at all.  I
know since I'm working on acquiring python.  On windows, someone else will
have to comment since we don't have any access to that at work I've not had
the opportunity to try it out.  A Macintosh with VoiceOver can be used
though if a terminal interface is needed the accessibility level on leopard
to terminal mode will present some issues but these are in no way unique to
python.

LNQAN: lrg nabgure qhzo Anil npdhvfvgvba.
Jude <judedotdashiellatnavydotmil>