RE: Python?

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 07:09:26 -0500

That announcement though ought to be adjustable so a user can hear a click
for each indent separated by a small amount of time.  Costs less in time to
have that capability.  I don't know how nvda does that, but that screen
reader is open source and is actually written using python.

LNQAN: lrg nabgure qhzo Anil npdhvfvgvba.
Jude <judedotdashiellatnavydotmil>