Re: Python?

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 07:53:49 -0700

I will agree with the java/c++ angle, but if they can't indent, they won't make it. You will have to be able to adapt if your going to join a company with sited programmers, and part of that adaptation is to be able to indent, as that's how sited people work. There is always the argument of using a styler, but that styler can only conform to the way it sets the styles--it's not, going to know how your company wants your code indented.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jared Wright" <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>