Re: Putty question

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 19:10:56 -0800

Eileen,

it may be that the altered operational mode is stored directly in the registry, since putty is an older program it may be old enough that it predates the programming move to use files instead of direct registry entries.

hippy holidays,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eileen Lafond" <Eileen.Lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>